Leazes Homes is committed to providing quality housing for those in need across Newcastle, but our commitment to our tenants doesn’t stop with a warm room and protection from the elements.
We are equally concerned with all aspects of your tenancy. So we have commissioned Your Homes Newcastle, who also provides housing management services for Newcastle City Council, to deliver a number of important services on our behalf.
Follow the links below to read more about the different services available to you as a Leazes Homes tenant.
- Your rent account – you have a responsibility to keep this up to date, which is set out in your tenancy agreement. You can read more about that and the services that can help you here.
- Advice and support service – this team can help you to sustain your tenancy, one of their areas of work is to help prevent homelessness. Find out more about advice and support.
- Changes to the benefits system – there have been many changes recently which could affect you and your family, from the benefit cap to Universal Credit, you can read much more information here.
- Anti-social behaviour – if you have any concerns about ASB where you live click here to find out how the team at YHN can help
- Ostara – this is an important 24-hour service that helps vulnerable people to feel safe while continuing to live independently and it doesn’t just apply to tenants – if you’re worried about a loved one who is not a Leazes Homes tenants they may still be able to benefit. Find out more here
You can also find out how to report a repair and how you can get in touch with us regarding general Leazes Homes enquiries here.